Thank you for choosing Middlesex Digestive Health & Endoscopy Center. Please click on the pages to the left to find out more information for your visit.
To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call us at (978) 226-1351. To request an appointment online, click here.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s)
- Driver’s License or Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- A portion of your procedure payment
- Bring the name and phone number of the person (must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone.
- Leave valuables (including hearing aides, dentures, computers, cell phones, etc) and jewelry at home. If the patient arrives at our Center with valuables, they are not the responsibility of the Center.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center 30 minutes prior to the procedure. You should expect a stay of two hours.
If your insurance requires a referral, please contact your primary care physician to obtain one.
You should know your insurance coverage. You could have a deductible, coinsurance or a co-pay for your procedure. We make every effort to obtain and notify the patient, by phone, of any out of pocket expense they may have for the Facility. Payment is expected the
day of the procedure.
Final determination of patient responsibility is determined when the claim is processed.
For procedures, there is a Facility fee, Professional fee, a possible Pathology fee which would be from Miraca Life Sciences, and a possible anesthesia fee which would be from Community Anesthesia.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we request a minimum of 48 hours notice.
If you have any questions about your appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us.